26 September 2013

Having a Love Affair with Nuxe

Hello, I'm back up and running on a shiny new laptop!

If you read my blog a lot then you'll know that I am a member and admin for facebook group Beauty Box Swaps. As a little birthday treat I arranged to do a birthday box swap with one of the lovely ladies in the group and we both put together a box of equal value to post to each other. I have a post going live tomorrow about the swap showing what was in my box but for now I couldn't wait to share some love for a brand that I've not really explored before; Nuxe.
It's common knowledge in beauty blogger land that the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil is one of the most gorgeous body products out there with its beautiful smell and ability to leave skin looking and feeling amazing but I had never really paid much attention to other products from the brand so when I received the Micellar Cleansing Water and Hand and Nail Cream in my box along with a mini dry oil and some samples I was really excited to try them out.
One small problem... I'm now hooked on both. These are honestly two of the nicest, most simple yet effective products I have ever used.

I use a cleansing water twice daily; before applying makeup, and after removing it and have previously been using Lush Tea Tree Water, however after one use of the Micellar Cleansing water I was a convert. The gentle rose scent is soothing without being overwhelming and after running a cotton pad doused in the cleanser makeup just melts away and skin is left feeling amazingly soft and refreshed. Due to a little glycerin it also feels protected and is perfect even for sensitive skin. I just cannot knock it.

I'm a bit of a hand cream hoarder. I just love the feel of freshly moisturised mitts! I was instantly impresed with this hand and nail cream because of how little I used to originally test it. I squeezed a tiny amount from the tube just to get a feel for the smell and consistency only to find that's all I needed! It spread across my hands like a dream and melted away almost instantly leaving my hands feeling soft and the skin looking plumper and more even in colour and once again there is glycerin in the lotion which helps draw the ingredients into the skin and lock them in, creating a weightless protective barrier on the skin. The smell, like other Nuxe products is soft and feminine without being sickly and reminds me of warm sunny holidays with the gentle blend of coconut, sweet almond oil, avocado and shea.

I haven't given the sample sachets a try yet as I already have other products on the go but they're already at there waiting excitedly on my dressing table tempting me to use them. I can't remember when I was last this excited about a brand and I really am looking forward to becoming addicted to other things they sell too.

Annie xx

2 comments:

  1. I have both of these in my stash but haven't used them yet! You may have just persuaded me to ;) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, definitely whip them out and give them a try. They're gorgeous :) x

      Delete