7 April 2012

Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Make-up Review

Hello,
Like lots of you lovely ladies, I received a sample of Estee Lauder's new Invisible Fluid Make-up in last months issue of Glamour. I instantly fell in love with it and found myself in Boots a few days later being matched up to buy a bottle.
I've always been a Mac foundation girl, but I've been feeling a little like my skin can't breathe through it lately so the invisible fluid was like a breath of fresh air. Like advertised, skin feels just as if you are wearing no foundation at all but makes your skin look beautiful and almost air brushed.
 At £27 per bottle, this foundation doesn't come cheap but it is more than worth the money. The small swatch above is almost enough to do the entire face so, as you can see, this will last a nice long time. The consistency is fairly runny, a lot more so than my usual Mac Studio Fix which is fairly thick and paint like. The Invisible Fluid applys quickly and easily to the face and requires minimal buffing to get the product to blend. The effect you get is a light to medium coverage which is buildable and as a result you end up looking like you, only better...a sort of airbrushed copy.
I was matched up to the shade 1WN2 and it is the perfect shade for my light skin. I have fully blended it in to the skin in the photo above and its hard to tell that there is make-up there at all. The colour range offered is fairly extensive which is great for us ultra pale girls or for those of you with darker skin tones because it means that we are not excluded like with many brands. The quality of this product is also superb; it lasts for hours with little wearing off, it doesn't cake the skin and make you feel swamped and it doesn't even feel like you are wearing anything on your face.

I simply cannot fault it. My only one word of warning is to make sure that you shake the foundation up thoroughly before use to mix the formula properly. Over all though, I truly love this foundation and will continue to buy it whenever I run out. It is like a breath of fresh air after the thick formula I have been used to in the past and I would highly recommend trying it. In Boots if you get matched up for a colour, they give a free sample that will last you several days so you can get a good feel for the product which is something well worth giving a go.

Have you tried out Estee Lauder's Invisible Fluid? What do you think of this product?

Annie x

1 comment:

  1. Oooo you have tempted me to give this a go! I already use double wear and double wear light. So makes sense to give this a try. Will be heading to boots over the weekend I think. (Fi shemmans) xx

    ReplyDelete